Advance Dog Weight Control Large Breed 13kg
ADVANCE Dog Weight Control Large Breed a complete and balanced diet for large/giant less active dogs, and those prone to obesity. Made of Highest Quality Australian Chicken.
ADVANCE contains a unique blend of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene, Taurine and plant extracts containing carotenoids (Lycopene and Lutein). These selected ingredients have been clinically proven to increase the level of antioxidants in your pet. Antioxidants are essential for your pet’s cellular repair and are a natural defence against Australia’s harsh climatic conditions.
- ADVANCE contains enhanced levels of zinc and linoleic acid to help improve skin & coat condition.
- A patented combination of fermentable fibre that acts as a prebiotic which promotes healthy bacteria in the gut, resulting in fewer, firmer stools.
- ADVANCE Weight Control Large+ Breed diet contains Stabilised Green-Lipped Mussel Powder (SGLMP). SGLMP is a natural source of glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, and omega 3 fatty acids, which has been clinically proven to help manage joint health.
- ADVANCE has been specifically designed to promote dental health.
- ADVANCE reduces the risk of lower urinary tract disease (LUTD), with controlled levels of minerals and high digestibility, to promote the production of increased volumes of slightly acidic urine.
- ADVANCE Weight Control Large+ Breed diet has been formulated so your dog maintains its vitamin and mineral intake whilst consuming fewer calories.
Ingredients: Chicken, Rice, Corn, Sorghum, Corn Gluten, Chicken Tallow, Chicken Digest, Beet Pulp, Sunflower Oil, Iodised Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Inulin, Turkey, Plant Extracts (Tomato Powder (source of Lycopene), Marigold Meal (source of Lutein), Green Tea), Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Green Lipped Mussel Powder, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulphate, Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Iron Sulphate, Antioxidants, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B5, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B3, Vitamin D3, Selenium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9.